Business continuity and employee safety are two of the highest priorities for any organization. During an emergency, companies of all sizes depend on SwiftReach to provide real time two-way communication with its staff and customers.
Messages are sent to relevant departments and geographic locations based on the type of emergency, whether it’s an outage affecting product performance, a building fire or inclement weather notification. Message recipients can respond via the same communication path they received the message; by voice, text and/or email. Employers are able to generate quick, real time reports to ensure messages were listened to, read and understood.
- Reliable text messaging via direct binds with wireless carriers and the largest aggregators.
- Single intuitive interface for managing all multi-modal communications
- Customizable caller ID, caller ID name and message headers.
- 2-way communication via voice and text confirms the relevant parties have received the message.
- Create and launch alerts via phone, web and text message.
- Mobile friendly application allows remote users to benefit from all Swift911 features.
- Full GIS mapping capabilities.
- Auto-trigger weather alerts based on real-time information feeds from NWS (National Weather Service).
- Summary and detailed reporting during and after message campaigns.
- Flexible data management options allowing creation of multiple lists, sub-lists and groupings.
- API for integration into HR management system.
- Granular login rights based on admin or read-only access.
- Conference calling allows for 1-click conference call launch.
- Hotline provides an 800 hot-line number to your employees to call to receive updated information. Present the caller with an automated menu structure and the ability to directly connect to a live person. All inbound capacity is hosted by SwiftReach to prevent your phone lines from being overloaded.
- Building closures
- Inclement weather announcements
- Important meeting reminders
- Terrorist warnings
- Bomb alerts
- Product / system outages
- Business continuity