Schools require a fast and reliable way to contact thousands of parents, students and teachers without overloading its staff. Schools, colleges and universities benefit from SwiftReach’s easy-to-use, web-based emergency notification solutions which, at the click of a button, rapidly transmit voice, email and text messages to the appropriate parties.
All messages are delivered via the SwiftReach NDN™ (Notification Delivery Network), the only network dedicated to delivering time-sensitive and emergency messages.
- Inform parents of early dismissals and delayed openings.
- Inform parents about child’s attendance records and report cards.
- Notify parents and staff of emergency evacuations via phone, email and text message within minutes.
- Deliver a "lock-down" message to the appropriate administrative staff during a crisis.
- Notify parents regarding important homework assignments or upcoming exams.
- Remind parents and teachers about PTA conferences and other events.
- Inform parents about disciplinary actions taken by the school.
- Provide real-time inbound hotline to allow parents and staff to stay informed during an emergency.
- Allow children to report “bullying” cases by responding to a two-way text message or calling in anonymously.
- Generate a text message to parents when their child’s bus route has been changed.
- Ensure student safety by rapidly delivering a text and phone call when an act of violence occurs on campus.
- Provide safety tips during health emergencies including the spread of contagious viruses.
- Deliver important news regarding weather announcements before and after they occur.
- Provide information to students regarding time-sensitive events including class cancellations.
- Allow students to report campus incidents in real time by calling in to record a message or be transferred to the admin office.
- Poll students on a variety of campus issues through text.